The vision of the Electronic Engineering Education Study Program S1 (PSPTA-S1) FT UNM is: “As a center for education, training and assessment in the field of Electronic Engineering Education that produces educators and education professionals with superior Technopreneur knowledge in 2024”.
The mission of PSPTA-S1 is structured to realize the vision and achieve the study program objectives:
- Organizing academic education in the field of electronic engineering education to produce excellent electronics engineering education graduates based on piety, independence, and intelligence.
- Conducting basic and applied research in the field of electronic engineering education.
- Organizing community service and empowerment activities that encourage the development of community and environmental potentials to realize community welfare.
- Organizing superior electronic engineering education study program governance.
- Develop various resources in the field of Electronic Engineering Education.
- Develop cooperation with the industry to increase graduates’ creativity, innovation, communication, and personal development.
- Fostering interest and attitude of student technopreneur through educational and training activities in the field of Electronic Engineering.
The objectives of PSPTA-S1 are:
- Improving the quality of education that is conducive to the development of intellectual abilities, social and professional attitudes in the Electronic Engineering Education study program.
- Improving the quality of management of the superior Electronic Engineering Education Study Program.
- Improving the quality of resources in the field of Electronic Engineering Education.
- Increase cooperation with the industry to increase graduate’s creativity, innovate, communicate, and personal development.
- Increase the interest and attitude of technopreneurs through education and training activities in the field of electronics engineering.